1. Analysis of samples of FG from P&F and Production 2. Supporting to NABL certification -Retest samples, inter lab & itra lab sample analysis. 3. Analysis of customer complaint samples. 4. Associate with the implementation of the quality system. 5. Instrument calibration 6. Instrument performance verification 7. Supporting in customer audit/ ISO audit 8. Standardisation and performance evaluation of test methods.
2. Provide guidance to QC/QA team members for carrying out quality evaluation on product at different stages.
3. Responsible to maintain the agreed clearance turn over time for RM, SFG and FG unless serious quality issues which affect business..
4. Ensuring quality management module in place and adherence to the same.
5. Providing technical solution to internal and external customers.
6. Coordinating with all other functions and other units for day to day activities.
7. Generating daily, weekly, monthly and need based reports and submitting to QC Head.
8. Responsible for providing detailed investigation, correction and corrective action in handling unit customer complaints.
9. Timely decision making or action deviation in process and material in consultation with Head QC/QA.
10. To lead external ISO and customer audits. Responsible to conduct internal quality and food safety audits and propose corrective action plans in case of deviation.
11. Responsible to create appropriate SOPs, policies and procedures and any new development process or product.
12. Collaborating with Application dept., NPD, Technical service and R&D for kind of assistance wr.to quality or in accomplishing new project trials or commercial scale up at the locations.
13. Ensuring manpower and infrastructure in place to avoid the delays in Quality management operations.
14. Responsible to create key performance indicators to all the team members and time to time performance review and to provide adequate guidelines.
15. Responsible for managing all the NABL related activities and accreditation.
1. Closely monitoring lot sample dispatches - facilitating dispatch of important samples coordinating planning sales production and materials dept.
2. Handling customer complaints on lot samples.
3. Decision making on sensory results of Lot samples and on sensory results of consignments where deviations are observed
4. Supporting instrumentation in solving issues on analytical variations
5. Supporting other units of BI on need basis.
6. Corrective actions in internal and external audits.
8. Coordinating with blocked stock consumption plans.