All Discussions Tagged 'food' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Socio-economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation SERVING FOOD INDUSTRY IS SERVING MANKIND.

Food Technology is the branch of science & technology developed to integrate variety of food properties and compositions in alleviatin…

Started by Akansha Dalmia

8 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Akansha Dalmia

For Junior Executive - Production (food Tech) - 1 Opening(s), Jubilant Food Works Ltd.

Job link: http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Junior-Executive-Production-food-Tech--Jubilant-Foodworks-Limited-Nagpur-1-to-3-years-16

Started by Prafull Dutt Singh

0 Dec 1, 2015

How to start a food processing Unit In India

Dear All, Greetings for the day!! Lots of people wish to have their own business, but Starting a business can be exhilarating and wildly fu…

Started by Nikhil Thite

2 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Ravikumar B

Mtech in food technology part time

Is any know the the name of university providing M.Tech in food tech, dairy, agriculture, on part time

Started by Mohit

0 Nov 21, 2013

Healthy food recipes

Here is a forum to share health and nutritious food recipes which are easy to make at home Lets start with me This is one I found on the…

Started by eshita

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Reggie

Requirements for refurbished/used fruit/veg processing lines/machineries.

Hi All, There is a requirement of old/used food machinery to buy, Required items are: 1) Homogenizes 2) Kettle (jacketed) 3) Pumps 4) agit…

Started by udit saran

0 Feb 14, 2013

GM foods

What is the scope of GM foods??

Started by Ravi kumar

4 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Sanjeev Sharma

Vitamin B12,ethanol

How vitamin B12 and acetone produced by fermentation??please explain in easily way.

Started by Ravi kumar

0 May 17, 2012

fortification of food in India for Nutracutical foods

Dear All The recent fortification of the foods in India is of very much useful to Indian population. as most of this Nutrient get loss duri…

Started by mahendramehta

0 Jun 27, 2011

FOOD INGREDIENTS TABLE

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a food ingredients chart (table format) listing each of these Ingredient Name Natural or Synthetic Source the…

Started by Pallavi

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Sanjeev Sharma

RSS

© 2019   Created by Student, Foodpathshala.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service