Essay Competition 2016 (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Towards a sustainable, hunger-free world!

Being an Indian, food has always been a part of my society, culture, and tradition. That was one of the major drives which motivated m…

Started by Tamanna Ramesh

16 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Tamanna Ramesh

Essay Competition 2016 - Final Result

Congratulations to all  Truly an international competition where top 3 winners are from three different countries.  ______________________…

Started by Student, Foodpathshala

5 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Tamanna Ramesh

Summary of essay competition

3 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Areeb Irshad

Essay Competition - Top Ten Finalists

Dear participants of essay writing competition  We have shortlisted ten members who will go for second round of scoring.   What was metho…

6 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Adegoke Kolade James

"Socio - Economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation"

Socio - Economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation   A month ago I was reading an article on food security in that I rea…

Started by Akshay Chandrakant Kothawade

6 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Bhuvanmohini Devi

"Socio - Economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation"

"Socio - Economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation" Submitted by Poovazhahi Asokan BE,M.Tech (Food Tech) Amity Univ…

Started by poovazhahi

3 Feb 1, 2016

SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONTRIBUTION OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY IN BUILDING A NATION

Food is a vital element of every society; it is the principal corner on which every society is built. With the injection of scientific know…

Started by Maxi Edet

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by poovazhahi

Comment, like, share, or follow my work - The Socio-economic Contribution of Food Technology in Building A Nation.

FOODPATHSHALA ONLINE ESSAY COMPETITION 2016 Subject of Essay: Socio-economic Contribution of Food Technology in Building a Nation. Personal…

Started by Adegoke Kolade James

31 Feb 1, 2016

Essay competition

“Socio- economic contribution of FOOD TECHNOLOGY in building a nation” Technology is a loaded word. It is a word that defines our species a…

Started by vrushti shah

16 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by poovazhahi

SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONTRIBUTIONS OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY IN BUILDING A NATION

Ever since the existence of man, there has been a need to make food better and to keep it in good form. The need has birthed local means su…

Started by Okafor Uchenna Christian

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by poovazhahi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Student, Foodpathshala.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service